Quote of the Day
"As a new mom, you will get nothing done. Whole days will go by and you won't remember what you did except feed the baby, change the baby's diapers, get the baby to sleep. Doing "nothing" takes a lot of time. But you've done more by not doing anything than you could do in entire days at some office. And it's way more important than anything you could ever do at work. Remember that--it's easy to forget."
Amy Einhorn in The Fourth Trimester--And You Thought Labor Was Hard
(with slight revisions by me)
Amy Einhorn in The Fourth Trimester--And You Thought Labor Was Hard
(with slight revisions by me)


2 Comments:
and here is another one- when I came down to your house this eveing and you were telling me how awsome I was I thought to myself, "No, I am single and have plenty of time and energy. YOU are the one who takes care of four boys 24/7, and therefore YOU are the awsome one!
Whoohoo! Awesome--I'm so excited about your blog...it looks great and I love the title! Can't wait to keep in touch this way...
Love you!
Post a Comment
<< Home