(I wish you could) Look at this!!!
Okay, so the seventeenth time wasn't the charm. I've been trying to upload a picture all day, but I give up and you'll just have to take my word for it that this is the truth!
It was going to be a picture of the crocuses blooming in my garden.
This is March! In New Hampshire! Unbelievable!
They first popped out of the ground in January, which was shocking enough: usually they don't even appear until April, or late March at the earliest. I was afraid they would never bloom, this year anyway. But they valiantly survived all the repeated freezing and thawing with no snow cover for insulation, and this morning when I looked out our front door, LO! They are in bloom! Hurrah for *Spring* !
(Maybe someday you'll see the proof.)
It was going to be a picture of the crocuses blooming in my garden.
This is March! In New Hampshire! Unbelievable!
They first popped out of the ground in January, which was shocking enough: usually they don't even appear until April, or late March at the earliest. I was afraid they would never bloom, this year anyway. But they valiantly survived all the repeated freezing and thawing with no snow cover for insulation, and this morning when I looked out our front door, LO! They are in bloom! Hurrah for *Spring* !
(Maybe someday you'll see the proof.)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home