Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Jamie at One Month




Okay Liane, here's Jamie in all his splendor...

Sorry I just couldn't decide on one, so I picked these three. I took these Sunday night, not even registering what day it was. The next day I was wishing I'd taken some pictures of him on his one-month birthday and suddenly realized Hey! I did that! So, here he is.

We like him.

4 Comments:

Blogger gretchenemma said...

Hey Carrie,

I just left a reply to your comment on the "Minnie May" post. Just thought I'd let you know here in case you don't check back there.

Love,
me

April 18, 2006 10:07 AM  
Blogger ljm said...

Yay! Thanks for the pics..love all that hair. He looks a little like Gabriel to me...hard to tell. Hope he's sleeping well for you (just don't tell me about it!) :)

April 18, 2006 2:27 PM  
Blogger drewey fern said...

I see why you couldn't choose just one:) This we likes him too!

April 19, 2006 10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww. He's sooo handsome! Great to finally see him:)

April 26, 2006 9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home