Sayings of the Wise?
Tonight as Shawn and I were leaving the boys' room at bedtime, Michael suddenly popped out with this: "I hope you get a better night's sleep than usual." !!!
I guess he's been tuning in to our recent conversations more than I realized...
And since it's only a few of you reading this, and you are all my dear friends, I won't feel like I'm whining too much when I add that I definitely overdid it today with the whole shoes thing. It's a good thing tomorrow is the Sabbath, and I may try not wearing shoes for a couple more days while I recover. Good grief! I am in considerable pain this evening, what with ye olde pelvic floor creaking and groaning and whatnot... Sigh... Well, praise God for the Sabbath anyway : )
And I hope you all get a better night's sleep than usual.
I guess he's been tuning in to our recent conversations more than I realized...
And since it's only a few of you reading this, and you are all my dear friends, I won't feel like I'm whining too much when I add that I definitely overdid it today with the whole shoes thing. It's a good thing tomorrow is the Sabbath, and I may try not wearing shoes for a couple more days while I recover. Good grief! I am in considerable pain this evening, what with ye olde pelvic floor creaking and groaning and whatnot... Sigh... Well, praise God for the Sabbath anyway : )
And I hope you all get a better night's sleep than usual.


2 Comments:
I never realized the nemesistic attributes of shoes! (Yes, I made that word up, and I'm feeling quite proud of it.) Poor thing. But at least you have a beautiful and brilliant eldest to help you through the hard times:)
ps. I love you!
pps. Did Shawn catch a fish?!
No, alas, he caught no fish. But then again, he wasn't really expecting to as it's still so early in the season.
And he very much enjoyed the chance just to be "out on the water," as he said, and I was so happy I could give that to him. So it was certainly not in vain : )
Post a Comment
<< Home