The New Kid
Welcome to the latest addition to the clan! Jamie wasn't too keen on sharing the carseat, but it was a perfect location for the photo shoot, and he endured more or less gracefully. Good grief, he looks practically full-grown by comparison. That's what six weeks of good eating can do for you... 
The boys appeared to be as excited about the toy box as about their new cousin, but after all, at this point, what would you expect?

The boys appeared to be as excited about the toy box as about their new cousin, but after all, at this point, what would you expect?


4 Comments:
Look at all those boys!! Thanks for the pictures. Happy Mother's Day!!
Hey, is that Ian on the right there by the toybox? Wow! Growing along like weeds!
I love reading your blog. It always makes me want to be a better mother and person!
Hurray Carrie! You totally made my day with that comment. Maybe I'll keep on blogging after all : )
And Liane, yes that's Ian, and yes he is huge. I mean, compared to the type we usually breed :) He's much more solidly built than the older two--more of a Brown build than a Post one, if you know what I mean.
Post a Comment
<< Home