S + G = E(W)Y*
"An enormous part of my past does not exist without my husband. An enormous part of my present, too. I still feel somehow that things do not really happen to me unless I have told them to him." -- Anna Quindlen
This has been one of my favorite quotes since we got married, and every year it's a little more true. Happy Anniversary to us!
*Eight (Wonderful) Years
This has been one of my favorite quotes since we got married, and every year it's a little more true. Happy Anniversary to us!
*Eight (Wonderful) Years


5 Comments:
Hey Happy Anniversary!! 8 years?? REally?
Happy Anniversary to one of my all time favorite couples!
Happy Anniversary plus one day from me!!!! (I think yours is the only anniversary I know off the top of my head, including my parents'. Are you impressed?)
Happy Anniversary! I really liked your quote. I think it's going to be one of my favorites too.
Hurray! Thanks everybody! And yes, Melissa, I am definitely impressed, flattered, honored, and in all other ways blessed. It brings to mind a picture of you falling down flat on your face on the mattress on the floor of Andrea's room when she told you the news...No wonder the wedding date stuck in your mind. Hee-hee-hee...
Thanks for all the happy wishes, my dear friends! Wow, that really blessed me!
Post a Comment
<< Home