Well it was fun while it lasted...
I just don't see this blogging thing fitting into my immediate future, so I'm officially signing off. It really was fun at first, but now that I'm in the middle of the school year, this is just one more thing that doesn't even make it onto my To Do list, and I'm just not ready to make it a priority on the one hand or to keep suffering guilt over it on the other.
Of course, if we ever get DSL around here, that might change my mind. As it is, I just can't seem to find the time to sit around waiting for pages to load and all that.
Kimberly, I'm especially sorry because I thought it would be a fun way to send you pictures of the boys, but it is just such a pain to find them on the computer and then to upload them and all that. Maybe someday...
In the mean time, ladies, thanks so much for joining in. I hope it can happen again sometime, but until then we'll just wait and see what God and/or DSL may bring.
And as a parting thought, here's a verse that God has made very real to me lately, turning it from a cliche into something actually real in my life right now. Praise the Lord!
"...now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing."
Romans 15:13
Of course, if we ever get DSL around here, that might change my mind. As it is, I just can't seem to find the time to sit around waiting for pages to load and all that.
Kimberly, I'm especially sorry because I thought it would be a fun way to send you pictures of the boys, but it is just such a pain to find them on the computer and then to upload them and all that. Maybe someday...
In the mean time, ladies, thanks so much for joining in. I hope it can happen again sometime, but until then we'll just wait and see what God and/or DSL may bring.
And as a parting thought, here's a verse that God has made very real to me lately, turning it from a cliche into something actually real in my life right now. Praise the Lord!
"...now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing."
Romans 15:13


<< Home