Tuesday, August 22, 2006

My Favorite Birthday Presents


...Most of all the big one on my left :)

And just to catch you up on the "details," from left to right, Michael is 6, Jamie is 5 months, Ian is 2 and Gabriel is 4 1/2.

6 Comments:

Blogger Claire said...

Awwwww... What a great picture. Cute to the uttermost!

August 22, 2006 11:22 AM  
Blogger KJ said...

HURRAY!!!!! MY BOYS!!! I love to see the picture of you all and it turned out pretty well, I must say. :) I love you all SO much!

August 22, 2006 3:23 PM  
Blogger melrandall said...

Wow, Jamie looks like Andrea!!!

What a beautiful fam.

August 22, 2006 6:46 PM  
Blogger gretchenemma said...

Kimberly! How thrilling! You just justified the existence of this blog on a whole new level! Or at least, the posting of pictures. I'm so happy to hear your voice, and I'll try to send plenty of pix of the boys to keep you close.

Tons of love to you tonight,
Me

August 22, 2006 8:11 PM  
Blogger gretchenemma said...

Not to mention, nice photography : )

And thanks Claire and Meliss for the kind words...

Melissa -- funny you mention Andrea because just last week over at Jed's house, Jill said Kimberly. The family resemblences are suddenly popping up all over the place!

August 22, 2006 8:15 PM  
Blogger ljm said...

What a nice picture...fun to see you all together.

August 23, 2006 8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home